Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

life recently

Had a job interview last Friday, don't think I'll get the job and in fact don't really want that job. It's great pay and great experience but its a pretty hard out job and I dont think I can handle that kind of stress and business without a car...

Anyway, keep being turned down for other easy jobs...well I just want to do admin stuff right now really... Otherwise I'll join Chris working at Noel Leeming selling stuff (I never wanted to be a salesperson...)

I'm a bit worry about quitting my job...worry about not having an income...I still have at least 2 weeks to go although I cant wait to get out of where I am now. Hopefully I can get a job somewhere else within the next 2 weeks...

I guess I will have more time to plan the wedding and the prepare for Uni Games (only 4 weeks to go!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home