Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Friday, March 02, 2007

working working working always working

feeling really really tired lately...just work and work and work...today I finally went back to the gym and did about 1.5 hrs work out. I did my beloved weigt training then a little while of cardio (cant be bothered to do more...) exercise (weight lifting anyway) is such a great way to release stress and lift up your spirit. I feel great after my workout today and work 10.5 hrs stright through without a break. I do have to say that it hasnt been too busy today, how lucky!

I work half day tomorrow and then I have to go to town fund raise for UniGames until about 7pm. I have a 21st birthday party to go to (with Chris) at 8pm tomorrow night. We are selling sausage sizzles tomorrow ($1 each!) and aiming to sell about 1000 of them (yeah that's a lot I know!) We'll have to put half of them in the freezer and hopefully sell the first half quick!

Oh man! 30min! 30min and then I can go home! I cant wait! Chris is picking me up tonight cos I just cant be bothered to bike home, so tired...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    Gs that you got pick up coz its too late and too dark, also too quiet on the street at that time!!! I had fun at the party coz its Anne and Jason's 21th BD!!! I didn't know, though Jason being Jason, just want to party~~ Food, BBQ, bit of games and chating...and drinking...not much but Mike.Jr worked in bar be4 so he can mix some really nice cocktail~~ I had 2 and a short, never drink wire with cream be4, as very nice~~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home