Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Friday, February 09, 2007

Moving home

Moving flat again...once a year, pretty standard for my time in NZ...I move to a new place every year...
This time is rather different though! It's gonna a REAL HOME this time, NOT a student flat! I'm so excited that I no longer have to share a home with other people apart from my very own family! This is going to be where Chris and I stay after we get married. Before that Kate and I will stay together, then mum and dad will come over and stay with us for a few weeks-:)
Yea as Kate said the flat is rather far away from town BUT HEY! that's how we can save money on buying "I feel like..." junk food you know! Never have a chance to just walk to the supermarket and buy junk food...unless we want to walk it off all the way and back from town...haha...
It's a small place but very good for couples. Still bigger than our aprtment at home though so it will be good enough until we have $$ to buy a big house-:)
Right! Now we just have to endure the pain of packing, moving, unpacking, cleaning, and tidying up...hmmmm...that's why I hate moving....even though I have already done it so many times...(this is the 7th time I move flat...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home