Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Sunday, February 25, 2007

what a rip off!

What a rip off man...now that our ex-landlord decided not to recarpet the rooms, we are required to steamclean it ourselves...As I was very annoyed with the quick change of mind of the landlord, I rang him to ask if we can hire a Rug Dr instead of hiring professional carpet cleaners (which cost at least $25 per room!). Landlord said he doesnt mind and he told me that it was Carrie (the lady who stayed with us before) who asked him to get the carpets cleaned upstairs. Landlord said Carrie worries that our rooms have fleas... I was very angry when I heard that as our rooms were a lot cleaner than hers, no way there are fleas inside!

Anyway, I feel like she stapped us on our backs, making moving out of that place so much more expensice than it should be... By saying that, it is still worth moving out of that place so we no longer have to put up with staying with other people!

Don't worry Kate, I rather spend a bit more money than putting up with the smells... We are happy with where we are right now so that's okay!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    I like where we are now. No morenoice and drank ppl around and don't have to put up with that guy who lives in 429B when we walk out the drive way. He's looking at ppl when ppl walk pass...feeling bad...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home