Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I hate quitting but I am this time!

I have decided to resign from my current job being a receptionist. I got abused by a customer again yesterday and I think I had enough crap from this place already! I'm planning to propose my resignation next week after my Sport Development Officer job interview this Friday. In 2 weeks time, a new full time staff should be able to start.

I don't want to get stuck in here any longer I want to leave and I want to be reliefed from working unearthly hours. I had enough disappointment from management's ignorance...

I simply had enough..

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    I hate it when you work late, dinner alone is not fun!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home