Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Sunday, July 29, 2007

My recent feelings...

I'm not feeling joyful these days...Don't get me wrong, Chris and I are very well together and our marriage is working out fine. My job is hard but that has no power to create such sorrow in me.

I cried in church today because I felt so much sorrow in me... I'm living well but those I love dearly are not. Since when so many people's marriage stop working? Since when couples stop loving each other? Since when God is ignored in their marriage? Since when her/his heart turned away from their husband/wife?

I feel so much sorrow in me looking at how the marriage of those I love dearly not working out... those I love are suffering and in pain; their hearts are torn open and their hearts are continuously crying for help. I know and I believe that God's love is deeper than any hurt...but I wish I can do something about it and not just standing here in a distance looking at my family and friends in so much pain...and living each day in fear.

This one friend I feel so much for him... He's like a brother and son of my own. I don't know him very well but every time I looked at him I have so much motherly and brotherly love for him. He's just simply a wonderful person, a godly person who has his faith and trust in the Lord. Why then? Why does God allow this to happen to him? Why is she turning away from him and why is she not happy with their marriage and now commit and engage in adultery? Why wouldn't she keeps her promises and love him forever until death comes between them? Where is God? Where is God in her heart? Where is God in their marriage? Where is God now? What is God going to do? They are joined by God on their wedding day and they are one, what God has joined together let no man separate and interfere.

They are so beautiful together, they were so wonderfully married, they are one and let no evil enters their covenant with God. If a Christian marriage wont work, I dont think anything else would...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home