Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sorry sis...

Sorry Kate I have to tell you that Un Jr is gone... She did not move at all since yesterday and when I checked her out this morning, she was all stiff and would not respond. Her body is all wrinkly already I think she was gone since yesterday. On Sunday she was not looking well already; she was floating the whole time which was an indication of illness/stress and water contamination. I changed the water on Saturday morning so I didnt do it again on Sunday night for her.

I am so sorry I didnt look after her well enough... Not sure if Chris and I will adopt another axolotl in the near future but I'll keep you updated la!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    That will be one day if not yesterday, no need to worry. She has been quite long just ashane that I couldn't see her grow big. you can give the tank and food to uncle, he may found those useful la. And thank him for giving me Un.Jr la~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home