Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Woofy Big Day Out!












We put the flightsuit on Woofy again last weekend (he hated it!). Woofy couldn't stop biting the flightsuit and he tried very hard to get out of it. He didnt really enjoyed being outside and he didnt like standing on a tree (too busy biting!) Oh well he needs to get use to it somehow, I can't risk taking him outside without the flightsuit, not only can he fly away, I really don't trust the cats around this area.
Tomorrow I'll take him to town to the pet shop. They are doing a thing called "Pet photo with Santa" Yup! I'm putting Woofy on Santa's knees for photos and yes I'm sure he will freak out big time-:P
My Woofy is really chicken. I can not believe that he got frightened by a mosquito the other day...a bug that is 100o times smaller than he is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home