Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My bedroom door...

My flatmate has been complaining about my bedroom door. She called me a heavy sleeper cos I never heard my door squeak or even slam shut by the wind at night. I told her "I'm just too tired"

Honestly, my sister sleeping in the room right opposite my room has never complaint (heavy sleeper too??) Although feeling kinda annoyed with my flatmate's complaints, I don't see myself doing too much about the door. I'm not going to buy a bottle of WD40 just to stop the squeaking sound (Sorry not prepared to spend that much money to fix a problem that isnt a problem to me at all...) Maybe...maybe I'll just use my free weights as door stops to restrict the door's movement...maybe...

What a pain in the butt! Can't wait to move out and have my very own flat, living with family members ONLY!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home