Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanks Daddy and Mummy...

I cried my eyes out last night when I received the call from Dad...Thanks dad and I promise I will pay everything back and I will provide for you and mum in the future! Thanks for making my wedding possible to happen in May next year and thanks for your love and support all these years..and sorry I'm still a burden to you 2 but I'm growing stronger everyday with the love from you guys, my family!

My heart broke and my pride revealed...God humbled me and told me that my pride has made me suffer. "No more", I said. "And I will turn it into endless motivation to work hard and to provide for my family when I'm able to!"

I love you, dad, mum, sis, and Chris!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    You can always tell me your trouble, even I may not be much help but it will be good to have some1 to listen~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home