Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stress here I come again...

Life is starting to get wee bit more stressful with my research report due in 2 weeks, the work load that piled up over the past month has come to alarm me again...(Oh God when am I gonna get over this dragging report?)

Job hunting hasn't been successful, still not offered an interview yet and 3 more jobs to hear back from, hopefully I will be offered one of those jobs... One more job to apply for at the moment, not many jobs around and most student jobs have already been filled or the wage rates are just too pathetic to consider.

I'll getting a paid rise at the Rec Centre (from $12.50 to $15 per hour) which is great news. My supervisor offered me another 10 hours to work over the summer (add up to just under 20 hours per week). But I'm still hesitating because I really need to work more hours to cover 2 people's living expenses... saving for my wedding seems to be a far away dream at the moment...

Chris hasn't found a job yet either, lucky his dad is not going to charge him any rent until he finds a job. But yes, he is not earning yet and so saving for our wedding seems even impossible...Chris said we'll have to borrow money from the bank to get married next year if we don't earn enough by May 2007. I really don't want to postpone the wedding...Once a customer told me that "Don't let money put your life on hold" very true and very encouraging...

But yeah, I'm still really resentful sometimes and very stress also. I'm improving though...I've been praying and trusting God (and doubting Him at the same time)...Asking home for money is not an option for me (I just simply don't want to be a burden to my parents anymore!) I hate being a burden...

Meanwhile I'm just focusing on finishing my research and do whatever hours are offered to me at the rec centre...I try to earn as much as I possibly can, even if I have to work on a Sunday...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    HE must got a big big plan for you, those trun you down must not be the right answer to you! Just keep trying, and HE will show you the way! I will pray for you at night then as Lance and I are doing for each other!~

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    cool thanks i know something will pop up eventually but yeah frustrating and disappointing it is...

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Just don't chew yourself up~

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    I'll chew u!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home