Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Not well...

Not feeling right today...bit dizzy and doppy...I bet I watched too much tv and ate too much junk food yesterday...Dumb! Not going to work today as a result but get to stay home to do some schoolworks...Meet my supervisor again this Thursday so I better get everything done before that or get my ass kicked again!

Keep reminding myself the versus read with Chris on Sunday:

Matt 6.34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"

Matt 6.14
"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Farther will also forgive you"

Try not to worry about tomorrow but hey I'm a little person with little faith so I still do worry about tomorrow, the day after, and the day after that...and it keeps going on and on...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:28 AM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    wow everyone is getting married or having babies this year. Almost all the girls at work are married or engaged apart from the youngest one who is still a student. I was so surprised (and shocked!) to hear that 嵐嵐 got married and now pregnent. Although I still prefer 'baby after marriage', Chris and I are not planning to have kids until 2008/9.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home