Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Post competition blues and inflation...


Roger and Paul are competiting in other shows (including National Champ) later this year as well. This is me in my "competition body" last weekend.

Cat is my trainer, she's competiting in about 6 weeks. Havent heard from her since my competition. I'm getting really slack and have been eating alot of junk food...

So this is me after a HUGH dinner with Chris and Kate last night. It was our 2nd dating anniversary; I just have every single excuse to PIG-OUT!
My compeition body is fully covered by fat and fluid after my "out-of-control" post-competition eating...I've regained 6kg in 1 week! (I was 49kg right before the competition) I'm hoping to get back to healthier eating rather than yo-yo dieting asap. My mind is weak though, esp when there is so much junk food around me after my competition...I'm finishing them all soon so hopefully after that I can eat properly again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM , Blogger Gymnastic girl said...

    so how are you doing?
    i saw you in the compet-
    ition
    i m thinking when can i see you again in person?

     
  • At 4:27 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    you can stop walking in my room and eat my junk, finish yours, not mine!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home