Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

10 Days till Judgement Day!



Yup here's me in my contest bikini...um...my very first bikini man...It came in plain; thanks to Kate, my ever supportive sister who sew all the glitering bits on it-:) I was gonna do it myself but I couldnt handle the stress so Kate offered to sew it for me. (Thanks sis!!!)

I'm FINALLY sticking to my contest diet (lots of veggies, no carbs, no rubbish!) I'm counting down each day to keep myself going (10 days to fast, 9 dyas to fast, 8 days to fast...) My body fat is dropping, I can really feel that, although my thighs remain big and bulky (DAMN IT!) and so as my bum. Fat disappears around my waist and hip bones, my abs are showing a bit more too. My back is as stuburn as my thighs...My back looks flat (ie. not muscly)

Anyway, I've been to sunbed a few times now so I'm a bit more tan (even my tummy and thights) so I look a bit more 'solid' so to speak...

My routine is done but I need to perfect it. I'm not a natural dancer and I find it hard to memorise the moves. Although I have to confess that I havent been practising my routine and poses much. Just too tired and wasted after each weight training session; I simply have not energy and motivation to keep going after 2 hrs in the training room each day...

Still 9 days till competition, I really cant wait to get on stage and get it done and get it over! Its been awhile since I started training and dieting (even though not properly...) I miss the freedom and my energetic body and mood (sure Chris will agree with this!) I've been a moody bitch in front of my love ones (Chris and Kate mainly) while I try my best to contain myself at work (at least while my supervisor and colleages are around!)

I want to win but I dont want to put too much stress on this. I want to enjoy the show and have the confidence to walk out there and shake my bum bum (hehe...)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home