Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Friday, July 28, 2006

My Bridemaid Dress

Ok so it is my mate's wedding next year in April and I've already bought the dress...Yeah I saw this one Trademe and it is very nice. I fit it (just!) but I need some paddings for my boobs...

Kate reckons it is very nice, I find it ok on me but not fantastic...I think I'm a bit muscly for it. I still like it though. Hopefully I wont put on weight or gain size before the wedding; I dont think I'd fit it if I dont stay in the same size or lost some more weight..

So what do you think? :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger *** Connie *** said...

    Hi Sam,

    This dress is not bad, how about a darker color deep V dress?

     
  • At 8:16 PM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    haha!My size isnt really stble at the moment, I'm still building muscles and trying to lose body fat. It'll be more reliable to tell you what size I might fit after the competition (in 3 weeks!!!) I plan to keep my body shape similar to this after my competition but I still want to get a bit leaner. My goal weight is 49kg and I'm at 53 right now. Losing 4kg in 3 weeks seems a bit challenging but it is achievable as long as I stick to my healthy diet (lots of salad, veggies and lean meat) I now walk 1.5hr every morning when I get out of bed and I train in the gym 4 days a week-:)

     
  • At 2:56 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    How abt buy for me ar, mom~~

     
  • At 2:54 AM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    kate you've got too many dresses...anyway I've got a few too but I never have a chance to wear them...um..chris you need to take me out more often you know! (well...after my competition anyway...)

     
  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Then, I will make 1 by myself~~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home