Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Weddings

There is a list of weddings that I'm going to next year, man everyone is getting married. How lovely -:)

Sofia & Dean---March 2007
Nathan & Hannah---March 2007
Giap & Ian---April 2007

I've been looking at dresses already; Giap asked me to be her bride maid but she also said that she'll buy me the dress (Yay!!!) However, I still cant help myself looking at ball gowns and bridal dresses online. Here're a few that I really like:


4 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    what do you want? you want a dress too huh? you can choose the dresses with me if you want

     
  • At 2:52 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    Chris can go 4 blue...

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    I think Chris and Kate are invited to Nathan's and Giap's wedding. Maybe Chris can come to Sofia's too since she knows you.

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    In a blue dress?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home