Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Joey...so shy



He was given to me by the lady whom I bought Woofy from; she saw my advertisement on Trademe.co.nz about Gary and she felt sorry for me...
Joey was originally called Smurfy but Kate could never remember or pronouce the name so she renamed him 'Joey'.
Joey has a brother but we separated them as I cannot have too many birds; I feel sorry for Joey's brother cos he's alone all by himself after I took Joey home last Sunday...
Joey is not hand-raised and he scares of people even more than Gary when he first joined the family. Joey is a lot smaller than Gary and he has a squashed face (different species). He is pale grey-blue and has a pale yellow face.
Woofy has been such a pain in the bum to Joey because he's so much bigger and he always flatter around in the cage for nothing!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    Nah Woofy is probably younger than Joey because he has just started eating seeds (he was still eating baby food before) He is just a big kid with little brian and little education from other birds -:P

    But hey he was napping on my chest yesterday while I was patting him so he's like my own baby already!

     
  • At 12:00 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    a baby needs lots of attention...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home