Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Friday, January 19, 2007

Lots and lots and lots happening

Um...I've picked my wedding dress and my veil. I went to the bridal shop and ordered them last Wednesday. I feel really good after that...finally I feel like the wedding is coming real soon-:)

When I went in to the shop with Kate to pick my dress last Sunday, I was so nervous...I didnt know what I want and I didnt know how to pick one. There were racks and racks of wedding gowns in the store, Kate and I went through most of them but to be honest they look pretty much the same...white or Ivory, organza or satin, straps or strapless, wrap of no wrap etc...

We picked almost 10 of them out and the lady took them out one by one for me to try on. At the end of the whole 2 hours (yes! I spent 2 hrs in the bridal shop that day!!!), I must have tried on almost 20 dresses!!! Its not an easy task putting them on either; the lady had to help me whenever I put on and took off a gown..

When I tried on the first few gowns, I felt rather excited...oh God my first time wearing a wedding dress! After the first 5-6 gowns, no more excitment until the lady put a crystal necklace and the veil on me...Oh my God! I totally looked like a bride, I AM GETTING MARRY!!! So yeah that was so exciting for me...looking into the mirror, seeing myself with the veil over my head...um...I cant wait to show my parents...and my future husband ofcourse!

Tomorrow Chris and I are going to buy our wedding rings. We saw a pair of yellow gold rings last Sunday but we didnt buy them then (no $$!). We've picked our first bed too, Chris's mum is buying that for us as a wedding gift (yay!) It's a very nice queen size bed too! Mum and dad will be sleeping on it when they come over to NZ, so enjoy!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    No problem wow! Or it will just take up space in the room la!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home