Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

GRADUATION!















Our BIG DAY today!!! Kate and I graduated this morning at the Regent Theatre Palmerston North. Kate graduated with her Bachelor of Business Studies and I graduated with my Postgraduate Diploma of Business & Administration. Guests attended were Chris (of course!), Uncle, Jason and Lance; Kenny was outside the whole time, if we knew that he could have come in to the theatre because we had spare ticket..
It was a great day, we went out for lunch at a cafe' and had dinner at a Thai resturant (only Paul, Chris and us two this time). We also attended a thanks-giving service at a church tonight-:)

Next year will be BIGGER! Chris and I are both graduating and we are planning to get married around May next year too. Hopefully my mum & dad will come next year, for my graduation and probably wedding!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:35 AM , Blogger 妹子Sam said...

    you are making no sense to me whatsoever how am i gonna communicate with you after we get married chris???? what is wrong with your "England" babe!

     
  • At 3:27 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    hahahaha, y never get things through a sponge's head

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home