Sammi Sam Jury Bloggie

What does Sam Chan-Jury wants to share with you today?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Toastie Sandwiches


This is what I've been eating for lunch (an alternative to instand noodles!). Its toastie sandwiches! I love them and I tend to eat more than I usually can stuff myself -:P

My favouraite fillings are:

  • Raw egg
  • Tuna (plain and flavoured)
  • Baked beans
  • Left over veges from dinner
  • Pink ginger (sushi ginger)

I think that's all I have used so far... I use many different combinations depending on what I have in stock.

Thanks to Johnny who left us with his toastie sandwich machine (he had too much to take back to China)! Wonder if I can use pancake mix next time and cook pancakes with that... hohoho

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home